ॐ**My World...My Rules!!**:ॐ

*- Who Are You ??*- I am the LIGHT!!*- Huh Huh Huh ..!*- DREAM IS MY WORLD. TRANCE IS MY RELIGION. FLYING IS MY LIFE.
Espero que gostem deste blog, é um pequeno cantinho para mim, aqui podes encontrar pequenos textos ou frases minha ou não minha, ou alteradas por mim ou por outra pessoa... Enfim e um pequeno cantinho onde estao as coisas que mais gosto. espero q gostem. Boa visita. ENJOY

quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2008


* No pain, no feelings, no sense of time. I strive for the magic. Unite with the people, wherever they are.Is reality a dimension I`ve just invented? Circling my mind like a dark dream.When I dance, I love myself in the DJ`s hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality.The last thing I remember is being in a really small place. I was flying or floating in warm liquid. I couldn`t see anything, but I was sensing things. There was no pain, there were no feelings. So I guess that, in a way, I was happy. *

Nenhum comentário: